For BONHEUR Collection pottery orders, the pieces are unique. You will not find the same decoration twice.
That is why we suggest you contact us by mail, by phone or through our website so that we can send you pictures of the item.
You can contact us by:
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 03.69.34.02.86 Information and use instructions
Our pots comply with European and American food standards.
Our pottery is entirely manufactured and painted by hand in the Soufflenheim workshops. Therefore, some irregularities may appear, especially in the glaze. The crackling (cracks in the glaze) is quite normal and is necessary for the passage of heat during the firing process.
We respect our customers and our environment, they are guaranteed 100% lead free.
Some advice for use:
- All pots are suitable for use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer.
- For the first use, no soaking in water or milk is necessary.
- Avoid thermal shock.
- Leave your pots to air dry after washing them.
- Store them in a dry and ventilated place.
By following these tips, you will be able to enjoy your pottery for a long time.