In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or GDPR).
This personal data protection charter (hereinafter: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the website prise-de-bec.com - edited by SENSASS CREATION SARL 42 rue du Général de Gaulle 68240 Kaysersberg-Vignoble published by Moulin Hervé as data controller with respect to privacy and the protection of personal data of its users. This Charter has been written to allow you to learn about the practices and conditions under which prise-de-bec.com collects, uses and keeps your personal data (below: the "Data").
You will find a description of the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the site https://www.prise-de-bec.com (the "Site") on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers only to the website https://www.prise-de-bec.com.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations in terms of technology and protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by e-mail.
If any of the clauses of the present Charter should be declared null or contrary to regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not lead to the nullity of the other clauses of the present Charter.
The present Charter applies to the collected Data:
- By simply browsing the Site
- Via emails exchanged between prise-de-bec.com and you or any other email tool
- When you create a user account on the Site
- When you place an order on the Site
- When you subscribe to the Site's Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites managed by them including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for carefully reading the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily implies acceptance of this Charter. If you do not agree to it, we invite you to leave our Site. It is up to you to check that the Data communicated to prise-de-bec.com are in conformity. If necessary, you have the possibility to correct and update them from your "My Account" area.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY prise-de-bec.com?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with prise-de-bec.com (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, information on contact forms, as well as during possible telephone exchanges) we are likely to collect the following Data:
- Your email address will necessarily be requested if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter.
- You may be asked to provide Identity Information such as your full name, email address, postal addresses and telephone numbers.
- Navigation Data: this is Data relating to the way you use the Site, including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
- Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use when accessing the Site
- Order Data: your postal address is required for invoicing purposes. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner must be filled in to proceed with the payment of your order.
- Data about the use of social networks when you use their features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Data may be collected in different ways on the Site. Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us through the contact and user account creation forms, newsletter registration forms available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by telephone. When you contact us by these different means, a copy of your exchanges with prise-de-bec.com, including e-mail addresses, may be made and archived. prise-de-bec.com also collects indirectly certain Data by means of
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)